The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (2-Ton), 133 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,287
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#885465 09/29/2012 4:42 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
I have been checking out the site the past two months, ever since I came across a 1951 Chevy suburban. After checking out a few completed burbs in the gallery I knew I had to have it. I bought it right at a month ago and started as soon as it was in the driveway. I think I've used enough PB blaster to fill a bath tub. Wanted to thank you guys for all the good information posted.

Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 338
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 338
Nice Job - boy you have made a lot of progress - I thought I was making progress in my first month...maybe I should sleep in my garage to keep up with you.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome, we have quite a few Suburban owners here, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Leo

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
We can never have too many Suburban enthusiasts!!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Way to GOoooooooooooooooo! keep us posted


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
Thanks guys, just hoping I can keep the momentum going foward, I know its going to be a long road.. The blast revealed a little bit more rust through than I expected but that's the name of the game.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0