| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 10 | I have been checking out the site the past two months, ever since I came across a 1951 Chevy suburban. After checking out a few completed burbs in the gallery I knew I had to have it. I bought it right at a month ago and started as soon as it was in the driveway. I think I've used enough PB blaster to fill a bath tub. Wanted to thank you guys for all the good information posted. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 | Nice Job - boy you have made a lot of progress - I thought I was making progress in my first month...maybe I should sleep in my garage to keep up with you. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome, we have quite a few Suburban owners here, I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | We can never have too many Suburban enthusiasts!! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Way to GOoooooooooooooooo! keep us posted | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 10 | Thanks guys, just hoping I can keep the momentum going foward, I know its going to be a long road.. The blast revealed a little bit more rust through than I expected but that's the name of the game. | | |
| |
| |