The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (baldeagle, Shade Baby, 1 invisible), 94 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,125
Posts1,056,336
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#876510 08/21/2012 6:35 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 6
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 6
Hi my name is scott , I have looked at stovebolt .com for a while and finally decided to join the forum. I am from east of indianapolis Indiana. I have a lot of old cars and trucks including a 54 chrvy 3/4 ton truck I am building into a custom, a 48 1 ton panel (project) and will soon have a 52 1 ton pickup. I am as much a collector as a driver. For me the thrill is in the hunt for cars and trucks as well as swap meets and junk yards for parts. I hope to lear a little more by being part of this forum!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt 54zephyrlet. Sounds like your going to fit right in. This site is full of knowledgeable folks who are willing to help out anyway we can. See ya around the garage....and I'm sure there are some fellow bolters around your area. Keep watch, You'll find them...or they'll find you!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Hi Scott, welcome. You may want to post some pics of your trucks.

Leo

Leo #876627 08/22/2012 2:43 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Welcome Scott,sounds like your well on the way to full blown addiction!
You'll fit right in here......
I'll second Leo,we want pics!
Jock.


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 378
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 378
Welcome Scott, everyone on here is always ready to give of their knowledge and one of the best parts is it's free. They wouldn't take your money if you offered it. I think I speak for most all of us. Welcome from Mississippi. Steven, Red 49 Truck


1949 Chevy 1/2-Ton ~ Red Truck

In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0