The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (1955 1 Series, TooMany2count, Bluesky54), 125 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,274
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#875353 08/16/2012 9:37 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 96
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 96
Well it's been awhile since I've been on here. I had to sell my '42, but it's ok. I just picked up this 1952 3100. It belonged to a good friend of mine. I recently helped install a new wiring harness, updating it to 12v, new tail lights, markers, electric windshield wipers, guages, chrome rear bumper, tires/wheels and a new 12v heater core assembly. It's got a '54 block with a '56 head and runs great. My friend decided he wanted me to have it and said he was going to will it to me, but instead, he wanted to see me own it. So, he offered to sell it to me cheap, too cheap for me to except. I finally convinced him to allow me to add some items to the deal and we made it work.
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/mmcdaniel69/1952%20Chevrolet/1952-1.jpg
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/mmcdaniel69/1952%20Chevrolet/1952-2.jpg

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/19/2025 6:13 PM.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
That's a good looking truck to drive around...and a nice price.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0