| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Tronman, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,476 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 149 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 149 | I need a set of leaf springs for my 3/4 ton flatbed. will 1/2 ton work, or what will work out of a donor vehicle. I wont be hauling anything.thanks for any help, i couldn't find anything searching, | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | If I remember correctly, front springs are the same on 1/2 and 3/4. Rears are totally different between the two. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 | My flatbed also has overloads in addition to standard set. Flatbeds are heavy. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 | New springs are available for your truck. I bought springs from SDTRuckSprings for my '51 burb. Very satisfied. I think the front springs are the same between the 1/2 ton and 3/4. At least the part numbers are the same. Kurt SDTruckSprings | | |
| |
| |