The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Jon G, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon), 119 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,260
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 205
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 205
Would anyone know where the best place to order rubber front mat for my 36 Suburban's cab, and vinyl black for the roof? Steel carrys some mat rubber but nothing with thin lines on it..like original...thanks a lot. mt voices


1936 Chevy Suburban Carryall
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1941 Chevy Woodie with Cantrell body
1936 Low Cab Chevy Pickup
1941 Spec Deluxe Chevy Coupe.
1953 Pontiac Catalina hardtop
More pix on Flickr
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Bruce, I wish I could help but never had the need so I can't advise on that.

I know the moderators don't like double posting but you may find more info about this particular thing over in the Interior forum or maybe the paint and body forum???


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0