| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 46 | My build is a '49 5-window 3100 on a S10 frame. I know!,I've read all the pros and cons about this swap, but I am retired and it keeps me busy. I need some idea as to installing a S10 blazer gas tank at the rear of the frame. This is my first truck build and this site is awsome. Thanks, Fubar 49 | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | Welcome fubar. The fuel pump is inside the tank so if you Google "S10 blazer fuel pump replacement" you should find a few videos that will show you the mounting method/locations. If you need some specific dimensions mine is in the parking lot and I can check for you.
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |
| |