The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (mick53, 2-Ton, stlcardinalsguy, Wally / Montana, Steelonsteel, Uncles51), 75 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,140
Posts1,056,464
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#835506 03/15/2012 5:13 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 46
F
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
F Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 46
My build is a '49 5-window 3100 on a S10 frame. I know!,I've read all the pros and cons about this swap, but I am retired and it keeps me busy. I need some idea as to installing a S10 blazer gas tank at the rear of the frame. This is my first truck build and this site is awsome. Thanks, Fubar 49

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,513
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,513
Welcome fubar. The fuel pump is inside the tank so if you Google "S10 blazer fuel pump replacement" you should find a few videos that will show you the mounting method/locations. If you need some specific dimensions mine is in the parking lot and I can check for you.



1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod
You Tube

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0