| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
116
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 169 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 169 | Allan,
That $8.50 doesn't sound bad to save you the running around to find the right thickness of rubber. I just dropped by a rubber supply house here in Kansas City and found what I needed in the scrap bin. Probably not available in most areas.
As you will see in the pictures I sent you, I also made spacers for the bolt sleeves. Not sure how well it would work without supporting the sleeves from slipping side to side.
Don't forget to thin the bolt heads or they will hit the ball mount.
Paul | | |
| |
| |