| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, John Dlugos, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Oswald, 1 invisible),
166
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2011 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2011 Posts: 55 | what year ford hydro boost set up did you use for your truck | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | WOW Question asked, 13 minutes latter, question answered. How I love this this place. 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: May 2011 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2011 Posts: 55 | | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | No problem. What I used has a 1.625" bore and was from a truck (and for one) with disc front and rear.
Don't get stuck on the Ford booster if what you find is a Dodge or GM one. They all have the same mechanism (same manufacturer)and work just as good but have different master cylinder bolt patterns. Choose the MC you want and then get the booster for the same truck.
I used the Ford because it has a removable plastic reservoir and I needed a remote one. Easy enough to make fittings to replace the reservoir on the MC with hoses.
I've used one complete with MC off of a P30 GM step van chassis on another truck.
Grigg | | |
| |
| |