The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (wvstovebolt, 1955 1 Series, SuperSport, ‘37ChevyPU, tclederman, Gray_Ghost, Cletus1950, 78buckshot), 49 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,697
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#813248 01/04/2012 8:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 583
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 583
Here are some links to my '39 truck. I restored it over 30 years ago; these pictures were taken in the last 3 years.

flickr 1 flickr 2 flickr 3 flickr 4 flickr5 flickr 6 flickr7


1939 Chevrolet Stake Truck
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
That is a nice looking truck.


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 438
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 438
Ditto what Cletis said! sweet!! grin

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 83
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 83
That's a beautiful truck. You've taken good care of it.


My toys:
'41 Chevy Model AL 3/4 Ton
'40 Chevy Model KD 3/4 Ton
Hinomoto 209N Tractor/Backhoe
Norwood LM2000 Sawmill
PJ 16' Trailer
and a Brand New Shop!
Be what you is, not what you ain't, 'cause when you is what you ain't, then you ain't what you is.
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,714
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,714
Great truck.. gives me something to shoot for with mine smile


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,775
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,775
Love those pre-war trucks. Even nicer than the AD's.


1954 3600 Chevy Truck
"The Fake Truck"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 152
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 152
Great looking truck. It reminds me of my Dad's '39 half ton I drove during my high school days. It had a '59 235 with a split manifold and dual glass packs, which would be obonoxiously loud now, but as a teenager it sounded just right.


Oldbolter
1959 Apache 3800 dually flat bed/dump with 261
1956 3800 dually flat bed/dump with 235
1957 3600 flat bed, 350 engine, 700R4, PS, disc brakes, 14 bolt rear with 4.11 gears
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Nice truck. One day I'm going to have me a flat bed...someday.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0