| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 32 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 32 | Is there any company that manufactures a dual exhaust system for a 64 C10 with stock ram horn manifoalds That I can install myself? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 549 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 549 | Cheapest and probably best way is to take it to a local muffler shop. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 | ...and he has to be a good bender to get it through the coil spring/panhard bar rear end! Scott | | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 | run a search on universal exhaust system. I picked my set up from Summit racing, Speedway motors sells them to. I picked up the 2 1/4" pipes. I went and picked up 2 turbo mufflers from a local exhaust shop for $20.00 a piece and they opened the ends of the mufflers for me to slide over the pipes.. The universal exhaust kit ran me $182.oo. I picked up some hangers from Adavance auto. The whole set up ran me around $250.00. The universal kit comes with 4 stight lengths, 4 45s 4 80s and 4 U shape pipes. I had plenty to run and some left over. I used a 110 mig welder, but you can clamp the joints to. I used a 4 1/2" grinder with cut off wheels to cut my pipe when needed. It was real easy to do but it does take a little time. I used a black sharpie marker and maked where my pipes needed cutting. Just take your time first test fit the pipes to get a idea where they need to go. The mufflers shiopd around here wanted $340 + tax to do my dual exhaust set up. So you do save some money, plus you can say that you did it yourself. | | |
| |
| |