| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nick in Manitou, Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, J Lucas, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, papas52, 2 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 16 | does anyone know what radiators with transmission cooler built in from other vehicles will work on a 62 c10 I am installing a 700r4 in mine and a trans guy said dont just put a oil cooler on the existing radiator or it will cook the trans. so i have looked around and new radiators are in the 380 to 470 range plus shipping. these are from coolcraft and lmc.just thought i would ask. thanks | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | Give Champion Radiators a call. I'm very happy with them. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | A good, used original Harrison 4-core with the botton tank cooler, is a good replacement. I just had one re-cored, to stay with original equipment and it was close to $400.00. I have only found one supplier, that has a true-fit radiator. I found them at a swap meet and they were out of St. Louis, MO. I don't recall their name, but I purchased a few of their units, since they were so close to factory-correct. I have found the quality, fit, finish and configuration of the many aftermarket suppliers, to be average, at best.
We may have one, but I will have to check my inventory, to be sure. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 15 | I looked for a radiator for my 66 and found much the same as you, I then tried autozone and they had a copper/ brass, I think 2 core for $219.00. Seems to be OK I was going from a 6 cyl radiator to a V8 so they mounted in a different location and the size of my mounts were diffenent. Just a thought. taclem | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 435 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 435 | Spectra from Summit has a 3 row that is an original fit for under $200 plus freight. I have one coming for my 64' and it should be an improvement over the 2 row I took out after 47 years of service. Tramp | | |
| |
| |