| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (jal12147, F100Ranger, NJC, Bruce 1954-4100, Bill Hanlon, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
111
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,338 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 | I am installing a new 4 barrel and intake manifold. Got everything on but the carb linkage goes the oppisite way of the old carb. Can I just drill a hole in the top of the linkage so it will pull it or is there a better way? My truck is a 65 with the 283 v8.
thanks Brett | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 487 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2005 Posts: 487 | The Edelbrock Performer carb is a pull to open throttle. My stock linkage worked fine on my 69, IIRC. I guess I don't understand why you have a problem. got pix?
regards, Leon | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 | Got it figured out Leon, thank you for answering. I was trying to connect the linkage to the bottom and it needs to go to the top of the linkage. I will have to drill out the hole at the top, it just fit so nice in the bottom hole.
Brett | | |
| |
| |