| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ole49GMC),
109
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 62 |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- swap my my 411 for 355 ring is this this verry difiacolt on torque tube.i will get a overhall manual first.thanks | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | Haven't done it but lots of info in the archives if you can find it. Change up the search words a few times as it helps to locate things.
I do know that it is a lot of money for a 13% gain IMO. But I've spent more $ and gotten less for it. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 ODSS Lawman | | ODSS Lawman Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 | I've done this 3 times now. With an attention to detail, it goes well. Check out my webshots page, there is a full album on it!
SWEET Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....1950 GMC 450 1951 Chevy 1/2-TonThe GreenMachineIn the Stovebolt Gallery | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 | yes it is a lot of money, but that is the only option out there. Unless someone can get rickmg to tell us where he got a set of 3:33 gears made...All I know is the 4:11's don't work if you ever want to go on the highway. I do it, but I am in everyones way | | |
| |
| |