| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
116
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 97 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 97 | Can anyone provide me a link showing the original colors offered for a 37 1/2 pickup?
All the websites I've found show available colors for passenger cars and "commercial" vehicles, but I can't find anything specific to pick ups.
Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ...the pickup was considered a commercial vehicle I think.... heck, I got a trophy once for the best commercial vehicle!! | | |
| |
| |