The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible), 81 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,119
Posts1,056,313
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72577 01/31/2007 3:40 AM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19
Hello all,

I am installing a 305 in a 1960. The first question I have is where can I get motor mounts to install this engine? The second question I have is what else will I have to do to make this work?

Thanks,

Paul

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
I'll assume it's a 1960 "Chevy". You can contact www.steelrubber.com they have just about every type of mount you can think of. IF you're putting the motor in a GMC the frame is slightly different.


1960 GMC 305A V-6 Gallery Page
Remember, the government cannot give --anything to anyone --that they have not first taken away from someone else.
BUY AMERICAN http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/index.html
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19
Sorry - should have specified - a 1960 Chevy apache.

Thanks,

Paul

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 159
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 159
Are you using a stick or automatic ? Send me a PM I have a bell houseing ,clutch , etc from a 61 Apache and I live in Southern Indiana


In the works 2006 GEN III 6.0 /4L80E/ 205 New process,A/C and power brakes .

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0