| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72577 01/31/2007 3:40 AM | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 19 | Hello all,
I am installing a 305 in a 1960. The first question I have is where can I get motor mounts to install this engine? The second question I have is what else will I have to do to make this work?
Thanks,
Paul | | |
| |
| |