The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (DHedrick, WarEagle1), 103 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,375
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#718910 02/07/2011 5:00 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 553
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 553
I haven't been to the 'Bolt in a long time. If you wanna take a quick cruise with me click here. It's my "Cab Cam" video. On a sad note I might not have this truck much longer. It's time to let someone else enjoy it. Getting ready to sell my truck to fund my other build.

Last edited by steppenwood; 02/07/2011 5:30 AM.
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 374
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 374
Cool video man.


"My tires and tubes are doing fine, but the air is showing through" smile

1946 Chevrolet 1/2-ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Ex Hall Monitor
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
Very cool. I see they like putting speed bumps out your way. I like your choice of music. That's one of the best albums they've made IMHO. I'm kind of partial to Thug.


Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
S
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
complete with appropreiate "California stops" grin

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature we find it attached to the rest of the world" John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics & Rust-a-holics Unanimous parking lot
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
neat, would love to have that truck..
by the way, is that stop sign for vehicles or just bikes..lol


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 152
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 152
Very Nice,
I've got to get the 63camper project completed and out of my shop. The farmbolt 57 needs some TLC in the shop, I'm just ichen for a drive.


If they don't find you handsome,they should at least find you handy! ~ Thanks RED GREEN
1957 Chevy 3800 :: In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 109
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 109
Very nice.

I thought there were no '45 vehicles that were not army jeeps or trucks. Did that start out life as one?

Very cool indeed.

PS: or '42s

Last edited by Jon_S; 02/07/2011 11:27 PM.

Jon S
Las Vegas NV
1966 GMC Suburban 305V6
Psalm 66 "Make a joyful noise"
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/gvdobler/0205011645b.jpg
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 553
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 553
Thanks everyone. '44 is the only year they didn't build trucks. My other cruising video is here. I had a hard time holding the camera and steering/shifting at the same time, that's why the video is wobbling. I played all the instruments on the soundtrack at the beginning.

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 888
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 888
John,
I don't have my 4t6 anywhere near being done but I would like to thank you as one of the people I look up to at the SB. Your truck looks fantastic and I like you chopped top that you're are working on. Whoever purchases your truck is receiving a product of love. Enjoy whatever you decide and thanks
Dan

Last edited by Chev4t6; 02/08/2011 3:39 AM.
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
great, looks like you have that drive into the garage down pat...lol

I want that truck


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
Go for it Fred! He said he's going to sell it.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0