Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,371 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 553 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 553 | I haven't been to the 'Bolt in a long time. If you wanna take a quick cruise with me click here. It's my "Cab Cam" video. On a sad note I might not have this truck much longer. It's time to let someone else enjoy it. Getting ready to sell my truck to fund my other build.
Last edited by steppenwood; 02/07/2011 5:30 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | Very cool. I see they like putting speed bumps out your way. I like your choice of music. That's one of the best albums they've made IMHO. I'm kind of partial to Thug.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | complete with appropreiate "California stops"  Bill | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | neat, would love to have that truck.. by the way, is that stop sign for vehicles or just bikes..lol Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 152 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 152 | Very Nice, I've got to get the 63camper project completed and out of my shop. The farmbolt 57 needs some TLC in the shop, I'm just ichen for a drive. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 109 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 109 | Very nice.
I thought there were no '45 vehicles that were not army jeeps or trucks. Did that start out life as one?
Very cool indeed.
PS: or '42s
Last edited by Jon_S; 02/07/2011 11:27 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 553 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 553 | Thanks everyone. '44 is the only year they didn't build trucks. My other cruising video is here. I had a hard time holding the camera and steering/shifting at the same time, that's why the video is wobbling. I played all the instruments on the soundtrack at the beginning. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 | John, I don't have my 4t6 anywhere near being done but I would like to thank you as one of the people I look up to at the SB. Your truck looks fantastic and I like you chopped top that you're are working on. Whoever purchases your truck is receiving a product of love. Enjoy whatever you decide and thanks Dan
Last edited by Chev4t6; 02/08/2011 3:39 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | great, looks like you have that drive into the garage down pat...lol
I want that truck Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | Go for it Fred! He said he's going to sell it. | | |
| |