| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (MickeyP, Dakota38),
127
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,408 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 9 | Hey Everyone, first time post here. I'm looking for a wiring harness for a 1937 Chevy pickup, does anyone know of a reliable supplier for such a part?
Thanks in advance. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | If you're looking for a cloth covered like the original I used YNZ. The cloth covered kits are expensive. You can get a modern harness from several different vendors. I've not used one so I can't speak about the quality or ease of installation. I did use a YNZ kit and loved it.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 255 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 255 | Check out the "links" at top of page. That will get you where ya' need to go. | | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | Stock setup.....as above. Custom setup from many suppliers. I used Painless, but there are others like Hot Rod Wires, EZ Wire, etc. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 137 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 137 | I did my own. Used two different marine ATO fuse blocks, one for switched and one for unswitched. Use masking tape and a sharpie to mark the wires for different items. Fairly easy but time consuming, routing the wires so it looked nice was the most challenging. Used that plastic convoluted, split wire stuff.
Make sure you make a diagram of each fuse location on the block so you know what goes where. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 9 | thanks for all the help. I'm going to check out the links. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | In the links you will find Rebel Wire. I've considered them all and it all boils down to what your going to be running. ...and Rebel will give you 15% discount as a stovebolter and their kits are not expensive to start with. I"ve used Painless, Rebel, and couple others. Lots of choices. Choose the one that suits your needs from any of them and I don't think you will be disappointed. The 37's are fairly straight forward. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | | | |
| |
| |