The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jon G, TUTS 59, Shof, Gray_Ghost, Wally / Montana), 258 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,094
Posts1,056,157
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#702944 12/13/2010 1:01 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
I got my 65 F100 stuck in the middle of the road as I was going home. The tracks I was following got drifted shut. I had to walk back to the house. I had to choose between the tractor and the truck. I decided the Chevy would be a more enjoyable to drive then being exposed to the elements with the tractor. The ole yellow beast is quite a bit better in the snow than the puny Ford smile

The tracks behind the truck

Looking back at the truck while on my way home

Big Bolt Rescue smile

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 144
T
Ter Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 144
Hey... you got a bit of snow!!
Neat pictures... bet you had fun playing trucks!
Ter

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 127
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 127
And That is exactly why I keep telling my wife we need another big bolt, something that can pull my 1.5 ton around!! Well done!

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 581
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 581
Have to say,

Something about your story made me very happy.

Beautiful countryside, beautiful snow, "can't keep me down" attitude, proving the worth of a big bolt . . .

Take your pick! Well done indeed.

-Michael


Please type slow, as I can't read very fast.

1939 Chevy/Central Fire Engine
1941 Chevy/American Fire Engine
1950 Chevy/American Fire Engine
In the Gallery
More Photos in Me Gallery
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
Looks like you get weather whether you want it or not.
Cool pictures, thanks for sharing.


1953 Chevrolet 3600
Fried Green T'mater (Vern)
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Caution: Political Statement
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 184
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 184
If I didn't know better I would say you got that little truck stuck on purpose smile

The only problem is where does it end? You used your big truck to get the little one out....but what happens if you get the big one stuck? You better look at getting another bigger truck smile

Tad


1946 Chevy OS 1.5ton, 1955 GMC 3100, along with other various IH,Ford,Nash,MGB,.....

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0