| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 38 | I got my 65 F100 stuck in the middle of the road as I was going home. The tracks I was following got drifted shut. I had to walk back to the house. I had to choose between the tractor and the truck. I decided the Chevy would be a more enjoyable to drive then being exposed to the elements with the tractor. The ole yellow beast is quite a bit better in the snow than the puny Ford The tracks behind the truck Looking back at the truck while on my way home Big Bolt Rescue  | | |
| |
| |