| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (GMCJammer51, TexasA&M48Truck, 55shaker, Gdads51, Pre '68 Dave, moparguy, 3B),
106
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | What is on the passenger side firewall ?fourth picture on link Bookmarks Toolbar http:THE LINK WAS LOST !SORRY There was a truck that had a large canister on the passenger side of the firewall ,engine side. looked like a oil filter canister size but not a oil filter.I just wanted to know what it was ? I will repost the picture if I can find it again .
Last edited by webstershotrods; 11/07/2010 6:07 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | Tory, I am unable to do anything with the link to Firefox. Perhaps I don't understand what your getting at. Is it the serial number thing?
ps..I left you a phone message about 10 days ago. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | From his photobucket link, he may be referring to THIS PICTURE | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | USA 3553473
On the upper firewall above a deluxe heater motor and heater valve.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 400 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 400 | | | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 476 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 476 | I have a original brass fire extigisher mounted on the inside passanger side fire wall on my 46 COE | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | What is on the passenger side firewall ?fourth picture on link Bookmarks Toolbar http:THE LINK WAS LOST !SORRY There was a truck 1948-1954 that had a large canister on the passenger side of the firewall ,engine side. looked like a oil filter canister size but not a oil filter.I just wanted to know what it was ? I will repost the picture if I can find it again . | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | Coolant recovery tank maybe | | |
| |
| |