The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (BC59, 5cameo8, crenwelge, Paul_WNC), 128 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,373
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 474
W
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 474
What is on the passenger side firewall ?fourth picture on link
Bookmarks Toolbar
http:THE LINK WAS LOST !SORRY
There was a truck that had a large canister on the passenger side of the firewall ,engine side.
looked like a oil filter canister size but not a oil filter.I just wanted to know what it was ? I will repost the picture if I can find it again .

Last edited by webstershotrods; 11/07/2010 6:07 AM.

Stovebolt Gallery
1952 Chevy 3100
1953 Chevy 4400
1965 Nova
Pics on Photobucket
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,733
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,733
Tory, I am unable to do anything with the link to Firefox. Perhaps I don't understand what your getting at. Is it the serial number thing?

ps..I left you a phone message about 10 days ago.


1953 Chevy 5-window 3100
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Picturetrail

Dave
Engine & Driveline Moderator

If you can't make seventy by an easy road, don't go. ~~ Mark Twain
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
From his photobucket link, he may be referring to THIS PICTURE


1953 Chevrolet 3600
Fried Green T'mater (Vern)
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Caution: Political Statement
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

USA 3553473

On the upper firewall above a deluxe heater motor and heater valve.

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 400
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 400
Military ID#?


1953 Chevy Two-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

Be careful calling yourself a expert,because an "EX" is a hasbeen and a"SPERT" is a drip under pressure.

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 476
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 476
I have a original brass fire extigisher mounted on the inside passanger side fire wall on my 46 COE

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 474
W
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 474
What is on the passenger side firewall ?fourth picture on link
Bookmarks Toolbar
http:THE LINK WAS LOST !SORRY
There was a truck 1948-1954 that had a large canister on the passenger side of the firewall ,engine side.
looked like a oil filter canister size but not a oil filter.I just wanted to know what it was ? I will repost the picture if I can find it again .


Stovebolt Gallery
1952 Chevy 3100
1953 Chevy 4400
1965 Nova
Pics on Photobucket
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,544
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,544
Coolant recovery tank maybe


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0