The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Gray_Ghost, 55shaker, Lugnutz, F100Ranger, Otto Skorzeny, Steelonsteel), 89 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,140
Posts1,056,467
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
6
New Guy
New Guy
6 Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
I,ve been looking for an old Burb for the past 15 months and finally found a 66 GMC, V6 W/ 3 on the tree on Ebay. Going to Chattanooga this weekend
to pick it up and way too excited about it. Hope to get lots of good info. from you guys. See you soon!

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome to the site, glad you found one. Nice to have the V6.

Leo

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
...... welcome to the bolt. We'll keep the light on for you smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
Hi 66GMC,

I too have the Big 305 V-6, any questions you need answered drop me a line, been there, done that over the past 10 years. You can see my pictures below in the webshots link.

On another forum you were looking for a 60-61 hood? I have a spare. Email me and I'll shoot you some pictures.

[email protected]

Are you a member of the 60-66 GFMC Natiuonal Club yet? If not here is the link.

http://www.6066gmcguy.org/

This is our yahoo Group BB too.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/6066_GMC_Truck/

Jake Groby
Louisiana


1960 GMC 305A V-6 Gallery Page
Remember, the government cannot give --anything to anyone --that they have not first taken away from someone else.
BUY AMERICAN http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/index.html

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0