The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (TrknGMC, Cletus1950, Charles in CA, dt235sd, Peggy M), 199 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,107
Posts1,056,221
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#649690 05/25/2010 11:54 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 79
J
jmh
Offline
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 79
Hi All,

Not having much luck in finding rear spring pins and bushings for my 48 Loadmaster.While you all are helping me with this here is another "I cant find" item.My truck has a cable system for the emergency brakes.Where do I find the cable and clevises for replacement?

Thanks
JMH

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 165
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 165
I have 2 NOS brake cables for 1948 models; RJ, RK, RV, RW with inside gas tank. These are 58 1/4" long E-mail me if interested [email protected]

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
For the spring items I would try Espo Spring and Things.


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
or since your close by down in Ga. you may want to give Spring Service and Alignment in Greenville, S.C. 864-299-3340


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 79
J
jmh
Offline
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 79
Thanks for the offer. My truck has the external tank.Is there a difference.I also found out that I am missing the linkage that attaches to the brakes themselves. I need to remove a drum and check things out.

JMH


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0