| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (ronsway, tclederman, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 | Hi All,
Not having much luck in finding rear spring pins and bushings for my 48 Loadmaster.While you all are helping me with this here is another "I cant find" item.My truck has a cable system for the emergency brakes.Where do I find the cable and clevises for replacement?
Thanks JMH | | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 165 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 165 | I have 2 NOS brake cables for 1948 models; RJ, RK, RV, RW with inside gas tank. These are 58 1/4" long E-mail me if interested [email protected] | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | For the spring items I would try Espo Spring and Things. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | or since your close by down in Ga. you may want to give Spring Service and Alignment in Greenville, S.C. 864-299-3340 | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 | Thanks for the offer. My truck has the external tank.Is there a difference.I also found out that I am missing the linkage that attaches to the brakes themselves. I need to remove a drum and check things out.
JMH | | |
| |
| |