The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Ponchogl, Wheelie, John Dlugos), 93 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,358
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#648218 05/20/2010 11:51 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
My 1926 1/2 ton ran for the first time after a 5 year long restoration. Every nut and bolt apart. Took it for a spin around the parking lot. I just need to do the seats, install light bulbs, and away I go.
Woodbutcher

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Ooh! Can't wait to do that too. I'll bet that felt good! Did you have a passenger?

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
No I was a little unsure of brakes, but there was a few around to watch. It is a good feeling. I start the 1928 1 ton later this year.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
This is good news and gives us all inspiration and hope. I'm sure your going to post some pics when you can...right. Keep us posted and I'm sure you haven't got that smile off your face yet!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0