| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,383 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 9 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 9 | My 1926 1/2 ton ran for the first time after a 5 year long restoration. Every nut and bolt apart. Took it for a spin around the parking lot. I just need to do the seats, install light bulbs, and away I go. Woodbutcher | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Ooh! Can't wait to do that too. I'll bet that felt good! Did you have a passenger? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 9 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 9 | No I was a little unsure of brakes, but there was a few around to watch. It is a good feeling. I start the 1928 1 ton later this year.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | This is good news and gives us all inspiration and hope. I'm sure your going to post some pics when you can...right. Keep us posted and I'm sure you haven't got that smile off your face yet! | | |
| |
| |