| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,319 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 | On either side of the engine housing I have some white/bluish smoke coming out of the manifold area once the engine is going...probably a gasket leak? I'm thinking I may need to change out all the gaskets that I can. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 46 | Most likely cause is oil seepage from the valve cover and burning on the exhaust manifold. Clean the head under the valve cover and spray some foot powder on the head. You should be able to track the leak to the source. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 | Thanks Motohack. I'll give 'er a shot. | | |
| |
| |