| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Phak1, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 | I don't know how many people have facebook, but I have the start of my 1947 restoration pictures up there if anyone is interested. If you have an account you can see them. Still got a lot of work to do. But hopefully it'll start to go faster/smother once I move out of my parents place in about a month. It will be so nice not to have to share my work area!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=2669127&id=12440303 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | You can post them here for free and all can view them w/o the need for a facebook account. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 | Yea I know you can but you can't post all that many. I've got about 10 so far and that is only of fixing on side of the cab. Once I get the truck done I'll submit a before and after to stovebolt, but I got a way to go... | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | facebook tells us we must login to view... so something in the settings of that gallery of photos is keeping it private.
-W
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 46 | Other resources:
HubGarage.com - A social networking site just for motorheads. Accepts up to 4MB photos, easy to organize, supports scrolling through albums and does not require viewers to log in.
yesterdaystruck.com - A good place for one or two truck pictures | | |
| |
| |