The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Gdads51, Jon G, DadsFirstPickup, 1955 1 Series, Wrenchman), 110 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,118
Posts1,056,305
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
2
Moderated
Moderated
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Here are some pics of my sweet old gal.
The truck came from a fruit orchard in Entiat, WA. It was purchased for my birthday in 1996. Got a lot done in the winters of 97, 98,Finally getting to work on it again. Having some engine issues with the 292... but not giving up! photobucket ( I will add the whole story when I get some spare time!!) *** Got the engine running last night!!!***

Last edited by J Lucas; 03/29/2010 2:21 AM.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Bolt. Tess is looking good. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you'll get to know the guys in the BIG BOLT forum. Nice door art to.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 586
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 586
Sharp looking, large gal !Tons of fun! My '53 6500 wrecker was also purchased in 1996.I have some rust issues to take care from the Northeast weather, but it runs well.


Wanted Good Woman:
Must be able to cook , clean , sew , tune engines and polish trucks. Must have old Stovebolt and garage. Please send picture of old Stovebolt and garage.
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893

Nice looking Big Bolt!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

-W


Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0