| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 37 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 37 | Hi y'all, my name is Patrick. I'm from Oregon. I'm the proud new owner of a 49 5700 COE. It was a potato hauler from Idaho recently acquired via ebay. 49 COE I also have a 72 C50 that I use now for my hauling, but I plan on having the COE take over that role. My plans are to leave the COE on its original chassis and only make minor upgrades and preserve its character as a big bolt 72 C50 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ..... by all means keep its character. There is just not that many COE's around. I think they're neat. | | |
| |
| |