The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 52
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 52
I bought this truck from a fellow that had purchased it from the original owner's family. The second owner only had the truck for a year before selling it to me.It came with the owner's manual, maintenance records and even the original sales receipt. It is in good overall condition with minor rust issues in the usual places. It has a 292 six and still runs and drives excellent. The previous owner replaced the 15" split rims on the rear with 16" steel wheels. I got two more 16" wheels for the front. For the time being I'm going to drive it (too much fun)and do a little fixing here and there. I'm going to keep the six banger 'cause I kinda like em. I used to own a 48 Chevy Sedan Delivery,a 56 Chevy Del Ray 2 door post and a 64 Chevy short step. All inline 6 powered. Had to sell them all but the delivery which was destroyed in a fire.Several decades passed, got the kids raised and I just had to have another Bolt.I took my time looking at several types of vintage iron and found myself drawn more to the trucks.I couldn't pass this lovely lady up.

Last edited by Peggy M; 05/05/2025 9:39 PM.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
mine54, Welcome to the Stovebolt. You have a nice truck there to drive and do as you want with it. Let us know how we can help. Man, I sure wish I had one of those steering wheels to go on my panel!!!
Thanks for the pics...as you know we love pics around here.


EDIT: what part of Utah are you in? I have a sister-in-law in Mt.Pleasant which is south of Salt Lake. Going there this summer.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 01/23/2010 7:35 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 52
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 52
Thanks. Yeah, thats the origional Custom Cab steering wheel. No cracks and the only place the white is worn is at the 12:00 position. I live in Farmington which is about 15 miles North of SLC.


Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0