The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (78buckshot, Wheelie), 131 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,358
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#602906 12/20/2009 7:40 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3
New guy here! I like to street-rod pickups, as a guy once told me - "I like 'em to look old, but I want 'em to run modern!" I've got a '67 SWB stepside with a 6.0 LQ9/4L80E, PS, PB, Vintage Air. Pretty nice truck that will Haul the Mail.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome Bill, I drove one of those for a long time, had the small rear window. Good luck.

Leo

Leo #602983 12/21/2009 1:47 AM
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,859
S
Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats
Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,859
Welcome Bill.


If you havent guessed, we like pics, so feel free to post.

Scott


The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Bill, welcome from a slightly snowy Scotland.
Glad to see your surname hasn't influenced your 'brand' of vehicle. wink
As the other guys have said...don't forget to post some pics.


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Bolt Bill. This is a great site for us old truck lovers.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 45
1
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
1 Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 45
Bill, Welcome to the bolt. I like the old rod style as well. One day hope to finish with a paint job.

1937 Chevy almost complete



http://s925.photobucket.com/home/jeremy5756/allalbums


The only dumb question... is the question you didn't ask...- Unknown

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0