| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nhluvstruck, 32Fordpuchoptop, Bill Hanlon, DHedrick, Ponchogl, Southerntruck, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
128
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 6 | hey guy's ,I've got a 51 chevy panel that I've been working on for about 6 months now put a six banger in it donated from a 83 chevy van wired it up and she ran again .I took all the wiring out of the van (I'm glad thats over)and anything that I could make work for the panel.I got a few pics for the progress so far Thanx | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ... I could see your smile from here  Nothing like that first ride. Way to go. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 461 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 461 | Keep up the good work!
Hank | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Cool! you're almost there!?!? | | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 6 | I'm aiming to have it tagged and painted by next summer .I'm thinking about painting it hot rod black and maybe skull and crossbones for the door art.What do you guy's think | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ....go for it. Your gonna change your mind a dozen time before you finally decide.....  or at least I did!!! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | ....go for it. Your gonna change your mind a dozen time before you finally decide.....  or at least I did!!! You got that right Alvin.....  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | |
| |
| |