The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (John Dlugos, Bill Hanlon, klhansen, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible), 178 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,179
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#590411 11/07/2009 1:46 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 41
4
New Guy
New Guy
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 41
Hi,

First time here. Well almost. I was involved a few years ago when I had a 50 chev PU. I sold it and have since found a 40 Chev PU. That is my current project. It still has the 216, but I'm running an S10 5 spd behind it along with a 4wd S10 rear axle. Also has a 4" dropped tube axle under the front. It is narrower than the stock front axle, but it fits under there real nice.

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 105
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 105
Welcome to a great site!!! Make sure to post some picts when you get a chance.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Glad to see ya. Glad you came back smile Sure look forward to some pics of your current project and I know you'll be an asset to the Bolt. Keep us posted.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hey Dexter...Welcome back.
To quote a famous song......You can check out any time you like,but you can never leave! grin
I hope you don't share the same 'interests' as your TV namesake! eeeek
I look forward to seeing some pics.
Jock thumbs_up


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 41
4
New Guy
New Guy
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 41
Actually, my name is Roy, but when I tried to use it in the same way I did the last time I was on here, it said already in use. But since I'm not on the same email listing as before, I couldn't get the system to let me on, so I used my Dog's name. HA. I figured there wouldn't be a Dexter already in use. HA. As soon as I can figure out how to get pictures on here, I will get some posted.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0