| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 | New to this forum, just wanted to say Hi. I've been to this site many times and it has answered alot of questions I had. I am now on the homestretch of a 10 year on again/off again restoration of a 1965 C20 Long fleet. So I figured I'd join so I can better navigate the site and ask specific questions if needed! Lots of good info to read here! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | welcome 65. where abouts are you in Ontario? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | 65fixerup, let me add my welcome too. We have members here scattered through Ontario. I hail from Bracebridge.
It looks like your truck is coming along nicely. What is that good looking beast that you are putting under the hood? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 | I am from London '53 panel. Thanks for the kind words truckernix, it is a 350 SBC. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | fixerup.. looks like your at the fun stage. Thats where your "putting it back together" and can see your dream coming to light! Keep up posted. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 57 | http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab158/65fixerup/ added some photos of the progress. My bodyman does great work, but man is it slow going!! Should be getting the cab and chassis back (all assembled) in the next week or so. Then I can get to work with all the stuff I have to do to it. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | My bodyman does great work, but man is it slow going!! "All good things come to those who wait" Looking good! P.S.Tell your bodyman if he fancies a vacation in Scotland,i've got something for him to practice on! The money's not great,but there's all the beer he can drink! 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | |
| |
| |