The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Bill Hanlon, Gdads51, NorCal52Suburban, 1 invisible), 117 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,258
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#583031 10/13/2009 8:23 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
4
New Guy
New Guy
4 Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
Hi all, just wanted to introduce my truck. It is a 1922 Chevy Chemical Wagon Firetruck. My story is on the DITY gallery. Here also is the link to the photos: http://photobucket.com/44Seagrave

I am looking for information as to who might have made the chemical wagon part of the truck. I thought it was Waterous but they don't think so. Any information would be helpful. I also posted on the SVFD site.

Thanks
Dave in Central Illinois. Spoon River Country.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 208
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 208
Now that is a cool truck - welcome to the board.


1958 Chevy Apache 3200
bone stock 235
53k miles
3 on the tree
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Welcome to Stovebolt! Very cool Firetruck!

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
Welcome 44Seagrave. Where is Spoon River? I grew up in Taylorville, About 30 miles south of Springfield. Lot's of good info and help here.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
4
New Guy
New Guy
4 Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
Spoon River meets the Illinois at Havana, IL it runs Fulton county, were I live, and Knox county. There is a big craft and junk sale called the Spoon River Scenic Drive. We are near Canton. I,m 70 minutes NW of Springfield.

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 36
L
Apprentice
Apprentice
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 36
Cool Hoser!! Welcome to the bolt


1957 Chevy 3100 Big Window
In the Gallery
More pix in Photobucket

I want to die just like my Grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep......not screaming, like the passengers in his car!!

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0