| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 127 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 127 | I've got a 52 Chevy ton and a half, all original, 6 volt. What I can't get to work are the amber lights on top of the cab. It appears to me that the bases are so rusted that they are not making good ground. Does anyone know where to get these? New or in good used condition.
Glory Bound...
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | a picture of what you are looking for would help. That is the only one I have, if you are interested in it, PM or email me. Vern | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 127 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 127 | That would work, but I need three.
Glory Bound...
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 | There's several different styles of those. Depending on what you have, you may be able to get new ones most parts stores. You may have to switch the bulbs to 6 volt ones. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 127 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 127 | Any part store in particular? I'm in El Paso, TX, and I doubt any part stores here would have them.
Glory Bound...
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | You aren't going to find the quality of original parts but I just googled "cab marker lights" and this came up near the top. | | |
| |
| |