| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 10 | my truck picture My name is Rogers Patino,I live in Santa Fe, Texas.My e-mail is [email protected]I have a 1964 Chevrolet 1/2 ton stepside short bed.I have been working on my truck for about 5 yrs it`s been a long road.It started stock with a 292cu.in. 3 on the tree. I have long remove them and replaced them with a 502cu.in.502hp. t-56 6-speed tranmission running a 3.73 eaton posi unit.A serpentine belt to run the systems | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the Stovebolt. I'm sure you have much to contribute to vast amount of knowledge here.
Your hard work has certainly paid off. Keep the pics coming. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,420 Former Workshop Owner | | Former Workshop Owner Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,420 |
~ J Lucas 2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6 2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s) 2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0 1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton 1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWBIn the Gallery My Flicker Photos! | | |
| |
| |