The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (Jon G, Youngin' Tut 59, Lightholder's Dad, Ponchogl, 3 invisible), 121 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,384
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#573716 09/13/2009 9:55 AM
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 34
N
Apprentice
Apprentice
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 34
Really enjoying your site so far. Learning lots. I'll post pics when I figure it out.
For now you can see it at
67-72chevytrucks.com I am nonhog there too.
Thanks for a great site !

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Welcome to Stovebolt. I couldn't see your truck without registering there. I'll wait for you to post it here. Good luck and glad you have joined.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome nonhog, good to have another panel owner join us. What kind of shape is yours in? Are you planning to modify it very much? Good luck.

Leo

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
Another panel owner is always welcome!! Youre at the right place for all you need.
Marty

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the bolt.... and panels are veeerry interesting..as you will see smile
Let us know how we can help.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 34
N
Apprentice
Apprentice
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 34
Thanks for the reply's still trying to figure the link picture thing out.
My plans are to slowly straighten the body
and of course rust repair. I want to drive it so a rear end swap and disc front brakes. Leaving it a six if its a strong runner(dont know)Mild (very mild)custom
as in split manifold,maybe a t-5, differant wheels and a little lower.
Still wondering about leaving it six volt?


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0