The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (SmalltownTRKGuy, 52Carl, Wayne67vert, 55shaker, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible), 84 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,096
Posts1,056,488
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#564598 08/13/2009 5:28 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 50
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 50
hey, just found your foroum. seems to be a tonne of info on here. I look forward to reading all your answers to my questions lol.

A little about me and my truck. Im 26, back before i was born, Before my parents got together, my dad had a blue 66 c20 long box fleet side 283 with 3 on the tree that he made into a floor shift.. He had it up until i was about 9 years old. He had a few trucks, but for some reason that one was always my favorite. I can still remember the sound it make cranking over, the squeek of the wipers and the seat belts that i could never get off by myself.
Anways, ever since he got rid of it, I've wanted one. Even more so since my fathers passing 5 years ago.
Well 1 month ago, and after 6months of looking, i found one i wanted. Shes a blue 1965 c20. with a 250( but according to original owner came with a 327 that was swapped out) 4 on the floor. and is a long box fleetside. I think i got a good deal. I paid 2500us for it. and imported it into canada. not much rust, but does need a little work. I'm daily driving it now and couldnt be happier

well thats enough for now.
If i knew to post pics i would.


thanks for reading!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
WElcome. Sounds like you did good since you didn't spend a fortune and can actually drive it daily. That is gooood!
Go to the IT section here on the bolt for how to post Pics. Basically you need to load your pictures to photobucket, webshots or another hosting place. They are free and then once you get pics uploaded to that site you post a link to them here on the bolt.

Keep us posted


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Now that is a happy story! Your Daddy is smiling right now! Good luck!


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0