The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (55shaker, Phak1, Shade Baby, 1 invisible), 92 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,448
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#554171 07/10/2009 12:24 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 126
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 126
I have been on the forum for a while, just not a posting regular. computer_punch Well, here it is a 1946 chevy 1.5ton dumpbed. This is the first picture at the time of purchase. Body work has started and will be updated later as well as frame work pics.
The truck and I are from Michigan brrrrr and it was found in a local salvage yard were it sat for several years unnoticed near the train tracks of a train overpass. I saw the small arch of the cab top in tall grass at a glance as I drove under the underpass. $700 and the truck is mine drive and it does run. Needs new bed and hydraulics. Seat/bench is out of the truck being repaired. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/46cabover/12-15-08_1103.jpg. Lots of changes to this truck, but even so it will appear to be stock. Oh yeah, the name is Mark Harris

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/21/2025 11:51 PM.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Mark, glad to see your still around. Stovebolters never die, you know, they just ride off into the sunset in their bolts..... but pretty soon they do come back smile

Congratulations, and thanks for saving another bolt. I have always like the big bolts but one has never appeared on my radar screen. Maybe one day!
Keep us posted and let us know what we can do to help.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,414
J
Former Workshop Owner
Former Workshop Owner
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,414
Never too late, were on it!!

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0