The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, Jon G), 86 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,344
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
My classic Chevy pickup truck -- actually, this is my dream truck!

I started this Street Rod with a cab and front clip. I played the wheel base game in my head and books. I had a 1989 Chevy pickup that was junk! So, I cut the floor pan of the bed to fit the 1948 bed sides and bolted it to frame.

Story in the Gallery.

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/12/2025 11:41 PM.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
can't get that opened


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
please try again i think i fixed it not very net smart

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 829
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 829
It will come easy for you once you have done it a few times.

main album

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/BALL48PU/

sub album

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/BALL48PU/48%204x4/

these are the web addresses to your albums. To make them a link with a caption(hyperlink) you click the globe and chain icon in the full reply screen, paste the string of letters and numbers in the first window, and the title you want in the second one.

Main album

Sub album

It works the same way for individual pictures, or whole web pages.


David Colter
pics * 1954 wrecker * [color:#009900]1948 Chevy 1-Ton[/color]
No act of kindness - no matter how small - is ever wasted ~~ Aesop
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
nice start, looks like mine could have until my friends decided to make it a show truck.


1953 Chevrolet 3600
Fried Green T'mater (Vern)
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Caution: Political Statement
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
thank you i will post some pic of biuld when able thing are caoss at work wright now shop has been full of heavy eq i need to swap motor
thanks agin david

#566182 08/18/2009 3:04 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
thought i would upload a new pic of my truck at work doing what i do best hauling one man junk another mans tressure photobucket.com-ball48pu

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
that link didn't open but I took a peek inside the photobucket pictures link below your signature. I like the way its sits up at attention. I just can't get into the low Road Sniffer look!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
thanks dont like road leveral,s either i live in the sticks a low rider would not servive the roads i wanted to keep the factory look. today iam flooded in with 3.5 inchs of rain and its still rainning. cant go anywhere for the day!!!! cant wait till we get moved to higher ground.

#820469 01/28/2012 2:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
updated pictures of my truck cool photobucket.com/ball48pu album


Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0