The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Tronman, Gray_Ghost), 85 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,476
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#550277 06/27/2009 3:06 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 44
4
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 44
I need to replace my seat in the truck. It is simply uncomfortable. I do not want to remove the gas tank from under the seats.
Any insights to the seats that I should be looking for would be helpful
Thanks in advance


Craig
1946 Chevy Mod Truck
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 2,074
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 2,074
I'm running a split bench seat out of a 89 Ford Ranger extended cab and it's great. In addition to comfort now I can access that little bit of storage space back of the seat. I had to make a wooden platform to mount it on. Check out my 46 may be able to see the seat in at least one view.


It's easier to get forgiveness than permission!
1946 1/2-Ton Chevy
1953 Chevy 3/4-ton Factory Stakebed
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 44
4
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 44
That sure looks good...Thanks for sharing and I will definitely be looking for a seat like yours
Again Thanks


Craig
1946 Chevy Mod Truck
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
I had a third row seat from a F@rd expedition "stored" in mine for a while. It is a perfect fit.


Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0