| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
206
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 130 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 130 | I saw some evidence in a couple of posts that guys are using their front park lights to use as turn signals. Now my parking lights are inside the headlight bucket--would that sill fly? If so should a yellow lens be put over the bulb of the parking light. Do I really need the original parking light for anything? | | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 | I don't think you need to use your parking lights for anything but dedicated turn signals. Instead of puting a yellow lens, you might consider changeing the parking light bulb. There are a couple of companys that sell orange/yellow bulbs. They seem to work fine on my trucks. Cecil.......... | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 | Yup, I know im yrs away ..but on my 52 I just replaced the running lights with a dual fillament yellow bulb. So I have turn signals and amber runnin lights light modern cars.
| | |
| |
| |