| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 | I have looked at several vendor sites and cannot find any replacement seals for the rear axle pivot. These are a rubber washer 1 7/8 dia. 3/16 thick with a 1 inch hole. There are four of them. I have also looked through McMasterCarr; no luck there either.
Steel rubber has them for $30 for the set. Seems a little high for 4 washers. Close sizes, but not the right size, at McMaster Carr are less than $10 for 5 washers.
Does anyone know who might have these? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 | I found replacements at our local hardware store, not the big stores, but the small store that has everything packed floor to sealing. They were a touch larger on the outside diameter, but in respect to ID and thickness, they were perfect. I think I may have spent about $6 for all 4.
Jeff | | |
| |
| |