The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Gdads51, 78buckshot, walter74, Wrenchman), 109 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,670
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 60
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 60
Hi just joined I have a 65 k20 I am starting on soon, I'll setup some pictures as soon as I can get the misses to help me with it. I'm still a little behind on this computer stuff, just like the nuts, and bolts better I guess!

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/19/2023 8:39 PM.
coal #527400 04/12/2009 12:41 AM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome coal, you're not the only one who is behind on the computer stuff. I get the kids to help me. I hope you can find the help you need, the knowledge is all here.

Leo #527439 04/12/2009 3:23 AM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the stovebolt,coal. You have become part of the best dang truck site on the web and the best bolters as well. Look forward to some pics.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Welcome to the Stovebolt, Coal. wave


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Welcome!

Joy #527510 04/12/2009 1:47 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 684
3
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
3 Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 684
Welcome to the Bolt


Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the nearer the end the faster it goes.




1949 Chevy 6400
1931 Chevy Firetruck



Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Welcome!!!

coal #527542 04/12/2009 3:30 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 43
D
Apprentice
Apprentice
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 43
Welcome aboard.

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
The best help and the most info can be found here.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,026
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,026
Howdy! wave


Robert C.
If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes,"
I'm a Genius in the making.

1950 3600

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0